Anitrom's CS Server Admin Application

Topic title: [Anitrom] CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: Florida, United States

Steam Name: Anitrom

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198428587948

Discord: Anitrom#5809

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I chose spectre because I felt it had a more tight-knit community. I help others whenever im asked and I like to promote the server to help others get into CS more. I like the fact that I can join and someone I know will be on and I can talk and mess around while playing.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: Ive joined the retake servers multiple times but I joined the surf server and decided to stay for over two months.

Which game mode do you play the most?: I play competitive the most but as servers go I spend 99% of my time surfing.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes multiple, in old arma 2 communities back in 2013, and within other smaller communities before they eventually closed down.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I am very helping and friendly, I have a good side but can enforce the rules if necessary. I already try to help keep the servers a welcoming and hospitable area for players to join and have a good time.

Are you in our Steam group 35?: Yes

Are you in our Discord server 32?: Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: I feel like it is already well off, but the inclusion of maps into the surf server, listening to the requests of players, and overall keeping it place that players can go to to relax and have fun. These improvements would make new players want to join and stay, the latter being the most important.