Awustin CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: U S A
Steam Name: Awustin
SteamRep Link: here ya go https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073172803
Discord: Awustin#8089
Do you have a mic: yeah
Do you speak English: yeah
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Slot reservation and friendly community
How long have you been playing Spectre?: Spectre was my first retake server and I could never find anything quite like it, so I have stuck with it throughout the years
Which game mode do you play the most?: retakes & executes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: nothing worth mentioning
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: Another active member of the community too help regulate the servers wouldn’t hurt. You guys usually do a good job but lately I have noticed it too be lacking a little bit.
Are you in our [Steam group ]?: Joined recently
Are you in our [Discord server ]?: Joined tooday actually
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? I love the servers you provide, however there is one small thing. Retake servers should be no place for harassment and tooxicity. From racist language too belittling others. I have bumped intoo a number of these guys recently and it feels as if they face no repercussions, so bumping up the admin count would help with that.

Thanks for your consideration.
~Awustin

+rep i love austin and he’s really nice

1 Like

+rep awustin plays a lot and i think he would make a great admin

+rep

+rep

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #9