Bet_Beme CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US

Steam Name: Twitch.tv/bet_beme
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142469193/

SteamRep Link: http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198142469193

Discord: Beme#2280

Do you have a mic: Yup

Do you speak English: Yup

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Seriously, thee best retakes servers on CS:GO. All other retake servers do not have insta-plant nor the amount of active players on a daily basis.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: I have been playing Spectre servers for well over a year with 5-6 months on premium. I consistently play every single day on US-West 1-5 servers. If anyone plays those servers has seen me in there. If there is a way to find the amount of hours I have played on these servers that would be great but I would guess more than 500 hours.

Which game mode do you play the most?: All day retakes US-West 1-5

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes I have been an admin for several games such as Gmod on DarkRP servers such as Orion. I was an admin for Halo3 Swat Fridays that I created that host 500 members. In terms of CS, I was a part-time coach and strat creator for Ethan(NRG) and Shinobi(previous Rogue).

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: There is not a day where my team and I do not play retake on these servers for hours. There are a significant amount of trolls and throwers that play consistently on these servers that frustrate the shit out of me. Our team uses these servers as a warm-up for our Faceit matches and strats ideas and are ruined by these kids. That is my honest opinion and removing these kids from these servers would greatly benefit this community.

Are you in our Steam group: Yup

Are you in our Discord: Am Now and I tend to only use TeamSpeak > Discord. Sorry guys. I would use it more if issues ever arise with members on the servers.

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Honestly CS:GO with new map releases is very disapproved by the community. Having these retakes servers having the ability to learn these maps such as Abbey has been great for this community but also the game itself. This server provides great turn around times on these maps to be released on the servers but the spawns on these retakes are uncharacteristic of how the map actually performs. Adjusting these spawns would significantly increase the player-base interests into these new maps while also driving new players into the servers. These servers are damn near perfect for high-skilled players but needs a stronger methods of preventing trolls or griefers from ruining our games.

1 Like

Accepted. I will message you on discord with more information.

closed #3