BigRartisBig Retakes Server Admin Application

Country/Region: USA/NA
Steam Name: BigRartisBig
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fid%2Fgrapewithoutg%2F
Discord: Lawl#8038
Do You Have a Mic: Yes
Do You Speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre Server over others?: Just a better server experience, good ping, now lag, good people who play competition makes it fun
How long have you been playing Spectre?: I have been playing Spectre for about a year now
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: No I have not, but i feel as tho this would be a great opportunity for me
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I am on almost everyday playing retake, so therefore I would be able to regulate the servers when needed, you guys usually do a great job but of course you may not always be there so I think with me being very active in the retake servers I could help regulate them
Are you in our [Steam group]?: Joined today
Are you in our [Discord server]?: Joined today
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: I have been actively playing in your servers for awhile now and I feel as tho sometimes there is much toxicity from certain players from racism to sexual harassment, and recently I was on and people on my team were just trying to hit bhops and hit nutty shots while you can try to do that it only ruins the overall game and thus ruins the experience for others, by giving me admin-ship I would be “patrolling” these servers and making sure everyone’s game experience is the best it can be.

Btw this is my third account because my other accounts my elo got screwed, I have been playing csgo since 2016 and have around 1.4k hours in the game as a total.

Thank You for your consideration.
~BigRartisBig (Actual Name: Ash)

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #3