C-dubs' CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: USA (Maine)
Steam Name: c-dubs
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198215255183
Discord: c-dubs#2871
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: The ws/skins are a huge plus but the servers are very smooth and never lag. Plus there are multiple different kinds of servers on Spectre which I play often.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: At least a year but much more so recently.
Which game mode do you play the most?: Currently surf but I play retakes very often as well.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes, on DMFrenzy. I have been an admin on there for a year now and have never had any issues or bans appealed.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: Often when I’m playing retake and there is someone misbehaving/cheating there aren’t any admins on that I can contact to come help. I am a quick responder to reports and often am in the server already.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: The biggest issue almost any community server has is availability and/or response time. I spend a lot of time at my computer and have a lot of free time to use being an admin. If someone reports a player and there is no one there to report, I could change that. I would be essential in responding quickly and effectively. I have a good eye when it comes to seeing if someone is cheating or not and in the year I have been an admin on DMFrenzy, no bans of mine have been appealed for a wrongful ban.