Ceral CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: Canada

Steam Name: ceral

SteamRep Link:https://steamrep.com/search?q=crayonsilver

Discord: Crayon#4698

Do you have a mic: yes

Do you speak English:yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: The community is better and i really enjoy the ranking system i find it a challenge to climb the ranks

How long have you been playing Spectre?: about 3 months i think

Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes

have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: yes, it was an old retake server called Lucky Retakes but it doesn’t exist anymore

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: When i play on retakes sometimes i see throwers hackers, etc… and i call an admin it takes about 20 mins for an admin to get on the server to ban them and i find that if i was an admin i would be there instantly to get rid of the problem right away

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Better staff timing and more staff that can handle problems and maybe even a general server manager rank that surveys the servers extenstively. DISCLAIMER: Unfortinately i do have a VAC-ban on my acc but that was because i joined a mw2 modded lobby and got vac-banned even tho i didnt hack

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #3