dankT CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: USA, Kentucky

Steam Name: dankT_3

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=dankt3

Discord: dankT#4905

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I feel like the server is set up in a way that keeps players engaged and not waiting on downtime compared to other servers. The ranking system is also a big reason, it gives you another reason to grind it out and keep playing. Insta-defuse, quick round switches and the rank system are the reasons I play.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: couple months

Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Once, back in the day on a Cheat Codes website lol, not sure if that counts but I had some experience there

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I play Retakes 24/7, usually if you see me on thats where you’ll catch me. I could be very active in the servers and keep it organized and moderated. I also haven’t ran into much toxicity or cheaters, however if I did, I could control the situation. When I have seen it most of times its in the morning or earlier in the day when no other mod/admin is on.

Are you in our Steam group ?: [If not join!] Yes

Are you in our [Discord server ]?: [If not join!] Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? I think from what I’ve seen is more admins in the earlier parts of the days which is what I think I can help with, I play all day usually but more so in the mornings where its not as active. I think I would be very essential in doing that because I usually play at the times when I think it could use another mod or two. Could help get rid of toxicity which sometimes plagues certain servers.

+rep Nice guy

1 Like

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #4