dankT CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: USA, Kentucky

Steam Name: dankT_3

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=dankt3

Discord: dankT#4905

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I play on Spectre servers because I think they are the highest quality, most well run and most populated retake servers to play on. Other retake servers aren’t in the same discussions as Spectres.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: 3-4 months now

Which game mode do you play the most?: I mainly play Spectre’s retake servers, I’ve messed around on the surf servers a few times but I suck

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Back in my younger days I was a admin for a poorly ran cheat codes website, moderated the forums and removed unnecessary content.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I think I could help you all as an admin by being available most of the time. I could respond quickly to support problems and hacking/griefing accusations. I play a lot of US East and US Central retake servers so I could spend my time watching out for toxicity and hackers.

Are you in our Steam group ?: [If not join!] Yes

Are you in our [Discord server ]?: [If not join!] Yes, dankT#4905

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? I honestly feel like the servers are ran just about as well as they could be. One thing I have noticed on the discord is the lack of QUICK* responsiveness regarding hackers in different servers/regions. If I was to become an admin I would almost always be available to respond quickly to these problems and hopefully address them quicker. I’ve had instances where I’ve reported a hacker and by the time someone responds/joins the hacker is either already gone or toggled off. I feel like I could provide a quick and responsive ability to the server

Accepted.

closed #3