Disc's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: United States
Steam Name: Disc
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198088113288
Discord: Disc#0159
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Its a fun 102 tick surf server that my friends play on.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: About a month now
Which game mode do you play the most?: I only surf
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I was one of the zoning admins on Smokers Lounge 3-4 years ago
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I could easily fix alot of the bad surf zones. My only concern really is the quality of the surf.
Are you in our Steam group ?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server ?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: Making sure that the surf zones are proper, currently your only admin with zoning permissions is surf and turf, and its not realistic for a single person to handle all the issues with surf zones. Really i only want zoning perms, as of writing this there are two maps that cannot be completed and alot of the zones are pretty wack. Also only a couple of the linear maps have checkpoints making them rather unfun to surf. These problems are only noticed by the better surfers on the server. So its not too big of a deal for the common people. However its pretty bad for us near the top.

1 Like

Please include your SteamRep link in your application. I will leave this open for a few days to allow you to edit it

I added the steamrep link, forgot to do it when making the original post cause i had no idea what it was.

Accepted. Welcome to the team! In terms of Zoning permissions, this has to be earned over time. We will be evaluating that as time goes on.

closed #5