Dong's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: U.S.A/CST

Steam Name: Vincofax

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=vincofax

Discord: Dxvin#9646

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: The laid back community. General Fun conversation and limited toxicity within the surfing servers. Keeping my game play social and fun.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: 3-5 days

Which game mode do you play the most?: Surf

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes. I was an Admin in Jay’s surfing server before it shut down for good. Admin Status Lasted a few months before shut down.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: By being laid back and on most weekdays. I’m not a horrible surfer so I can help and give tips to newcomers and serve moderator status.

Are you in our Steam Group?: Yes

Are you in our [Discord server ]?: Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?:
I think Spectre could improve on being a helpful community in the surfing category. A place for members new to surfing and vets to come and hang out. (not have just cocky surfers telling the new guys to “spec me and do what i do”) I do think i would be very helpful to that cause.

you haven’t been surfing here long enough for me to give you a good enough review
either way, can’t see any issues with you yet but just keep coming on and maybe we can see you fitting into staff in the near future
thanks man

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. Looking forward to one day making the team.

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #5