fowl

SteamRep Link:
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197980112580

Discord:
Fowl#9695

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?:
West Coast servers for starters. Has a pretty big community and I feel like I know most of the regular players and I’ve made a bunch of friends through the servers.

How long have you been playing Spectre?:
For quite a while. Not sure exactly but probably like around 2 years.

Which game mode do you play the most?:
I mostly am very active on retakes. But I’ll probably be on surf more often in the near future.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?:
A few odd places here or there. I’ve moderated some streams in the past with upwards of 600 viewers and I’ve been an admin in CS:Source servers (bhop, surf, zm, jb, etc).

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?
I’m very active in the community but mostly just in retakes. I’ve been pretty busy in reporting and submitting evidence of cheaters and racists because most of the time when I do play, late at night, there aren’t admins around or available. Would be a lot more convenient if I just had admin to stop bugging other admins who are trying to sleep hence why I am applying here. And like I answered above I do have experience being an admin and believe I could do it well.

Are you in our [Steam group ]?: [If not join!]
Yes

Are you in our [Discord server ]?: [If not join!]
Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?
As far as improvements I don’t know the inner workings of Spectre but I like the community and the admin/staff interaction on that level so couldn’t really say anything that would need to change. However when it comes to server changes I’m very vocal and not afraid to speak my mind when it comes to new ideas and possible changes.

1 Like

+rep very active, smart player, has reported people for cheats multiple times with evidence.

Accepted.

closed #4