Frazzy CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: Victoria, Australia

Steam Name: f r a z z y

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198864927784

Discord: frazzy#7470

Do you have a mic: yes

Do you speak English: yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: ranking system in spectre is superior to other servers in AUS. Also being that Australia has a relatively small CSGO player base, spectre always seems to have full servers even at 1-3am.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: 11-12 months

Which game mode do you play the most?: retake

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: nope

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: Seems to be a shortage of admins in AUS
servers, there are multiple blatant cheaters joining mid-day when i presume other admins are at school/work. as i play daily between the times of 10am-4pm i feel i would be able to fill the void of insufficient admins in AUS servers. Having 9k+ hours and playing in multiple teams, (with out sounding cocky) i feel as if i would be able to quickly and consistently weave through !calladmin pings.

Are you in our [Steam group ]: yes

Are you in our [Discord server ]: yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: personally i think an alternate game mode retakes server would be fun, (deag only, scout only, HS only, pistol HS only, ect.) where players would vote to play a game mode for (x) amount of rounds. (around 5 rounds) Also adding some sort of restriction onto fresh accounts, as most of the blatant cheaters seem to have literally just made their account. i would also like to see some sort of incentive into buying premium, eg $5 skin, at the end of the month 1 random premium user will win or choose to convert said skin into a longer premium subscription. i dont feel as if the winner should be based off points, as its pretty easy to hold #1 spot and lose it with in a matter of minutes of getting off. but also advertising it in chat through servers that you have the chance to win a skin would definitely push people over the edge to purchase premium.

I recommend Frazzy! He is really good and nice! Also good at dealing with situations.

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #5