Fro’s CS Server Admin Application

Fro’s CS Server Admin Application
Country/Region: United States of America
Steam Name: fro
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198408450220
Discord: Frozone#5681
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Clean server, offers executess, and easy to use website (to find server ips, etc).
How long have you been playing Spectre?: 2-3 Months
Which game mode do you play the most?: Executes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Not in CS:GO but in other games, yes (mostly Minecraft).
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?:
I believe that I could help Spectre as an admin by harnessing my core abilities which to name a few are:
Leadership
I am a natural leader. From student council to ice hockey, I have been formally and I formally chosen to lead the class and the team. I have led several CS:GO teams composed of my best friends to 16-0 losses and was able to make sure that we stayed positive the whole way through. I managed to climb the ladder on ESEA to the rank of A- making friends and a few enemies along the way. Just being able to do this requires an ability to create a certain bond of teamwork, and leadership to get your team and yourself through difficult rounds, cold spells, and clutches.
Respectfulness
Whenever I talk to someone, whether it be the first time or the thousandth time, I always treat them with respect. I listen to what they are saying and try my best to help them as much as possible. I know that everyone experiences issues in their lives and loves when someone is there to listen to and help them. I have also been any other people’s shoes. I know how it feels to be in a PUG with a spinbotter and with no admin in sight. I always keep this in mind whenever I issue a punishment and when I need to deal with a situation.
Personality
When you meet someone one of the most important things that will influence your relationship is your first impression. Whenever I meet someone in the server or in real life, I make sure to always display good behavior, to always be a team player, to motivate others, to deliver a few jokes here and there, and to leave a good first impression. I believe that as a person I am funny and know when a joke is appropriate, honest, responsible, and a good sport. I am always there to deliver the ‘ns’ whenever someone hits a great shot against me and a ‘nt’ whenever someone gets close to winning the clutch but can’t seal the deal.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord Server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?:

1. Having a more user friendly way to report bugs/find bugs.
  • One bug/glitch that was bothersome occured on de_train. When two users spawned in the same location both were unable to move unless one killed themselves.This bug took a while to patch from what I’d assume being the complexity of the glitch and the inability (from my knowledge) to report bugs in-game. If there was an easier way like a command specifically meant for bugs, that would contribute to a better, faster, and more efficient way of fixing it.
  1. Having a faster in-server support system that could work on an ESEA style karma system.
  • Based on a users rank, server join date, amount of times kicked due to AFK, rank, and other factors, a user should be able to because a sort of deputy admin. This rank would allow them privileges like the ability to gag someone for a few minutes and kick them. This would allow non-severe punishments that please the users, for more time to allow an administrator to enter the server, assess the situation, and finally issue any other necessary punishments. This could boost the moral of the players and help people know that there will always be help available when you need it whether or not a real admin is present.

Edit: I also believe it would be great if admins had a better relationship with the community by using voice chat and interacting with the community.