PLEASE READ THE GENERAL COMMUNITY GUIDELINES CAREFULLY; THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY WARNING
We strive to provide a welcoming community to play any games you enjoy with others with a passion of gaming. To ensure Spectre main objective is met, we have a code of conduct. Generally speaking, as long as the following guidelines are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action.
Ensure a friendly atmosphere to other community members and visitors of our community.
Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
“Don’t be a dick” - Wil Wheaton.
“Be excellent to each other” - Bill and Ted.
Remember your audience; both present and future.
Have common sense.
- Impersonating Spectre staff will not be tolerated .
- Content posted by any member must be related and appropriate to the section and topic being discuss ed.
- No one likes to be on the receiving end of someone’s toxic behavior. Do not create or instigate a toxic environment or attempt to create drama between others.
- Bullying or harassing players will not be tolerated. Racism, sexism, personal attacks, or telling users to do harm to themselves will not be tolerated.
- Purposely spreading misinformation, fabricated stories, or distorting in an attempt to do harm to anyone or Spectre is not allowed.
- Spamming and constant self-promotion will result in you being removed or banned from this community. We acknowledge that some of you may be content creators or working on other projects, we are fine with some self-promotion. Make sure you promote yourself in the proper forum groups and discord channels.
- Scamming and running false or not approved giveaways or contest is not allowed.
- Community member ran competitions and competitive leagues are allowed within the community. Guidelines sets must be similar to Spectre General Community Guidelines and rules must be similar to Spectre Server Rules. Unless specified and discussed with Spectre staff. At any time, Spectre staff can request further information or shut down any competition or league run within the community.
- Solicitation of any kind is not to be discussed within this community, unless in specific channels.
- Advertising or recruiting for other communities, websites, servers are not allowed.
- NSFW content is not allowed.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. Discussing methods of cheating and distribution of cheating software in public forum will result in a ban.
- DDoSing of any kind will not be tolerated. If we have any reason to believe that you are attempting to DDoS our community, members part of our community, or gamer servers will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not Dox or release personal identifiable information of members without their consent. Any attempt to do so will not be tolerated.
- Do not plan, discuss, or organise attacks against individuals or communities.
- Do not conspire against or attempt to undermine Spectre.
To contact any Spectre staff members regarding any issues, you can do so directly on the forums, use the Support category to post your issue or quickly tagging @Spectre staff on Discord.
You may also use the #support channel in our Discord for general hesitance from Spectre staff and admins.
Get Spectre Premium
CS_Demos (Work In Progress)
CS_Reports (Work In Progress)