Goodie's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: USA/West
Steam Name: goodie
SteamRep Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963721336/
Discord: goodie#1805
Do you have a mic: yes.
Do you speak English: yes.
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I play Spectre Retakes because I get a good connection that is stable. Also I enjoy the community that plays on here and I like how the servers are clear of hackers.It has one of the best systems out there when it comes to the gun load out and the ranking system. I get an awesome experience everyday playing on these servers.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: I would say roughly a year.
Which game mode do you play the most?: I play a lot of retakes. (5-7 hours on weekends and 3-5 on week days)
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: No.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I can keep clear the servers from cheaters and throwers so i can keep a healthy environment in the server so people enjoy playing here!
Are you in our Steam group?: yes
Are you in our Discord server?: yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: I believe that Spectre is the best it is and if i had to say, then I’d say that maybe randomize the spawn placements every month or so. Because you get too used to them and making different ones will challenge the user to peek or make it way easier so it will improve skill, or just be more fun.

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #3