Grizz's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US/West

Steam Name: grizz

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059404910

Discord: [please include your full Discord name, i.e. name#0000] grizz #8991

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: It has the nicest ranking system, and there are constantly players on at least one of the servers. Retakes is my favorite form of community servers, and it’s nice to have a collection of servers with this kind of consistency.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: I do not know exactly when I started playing on Spectre servers, but all I know is that I have been playing on them for awhile. I am constantly on the retake servers, and there are plenty of players that know me.

Which game mode do you play the most?: I definitely play retakes the most.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I have not been an admin for any other community on CSGO servers. I do have experience being staff on servers in other games (GMOD and Minecraft haha), but that was well over 7 years ago.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I really believe I can help Spectre as an admin due to me being on the retakes servers constantly. I find myself and others playing against those who hack/throw, and constantly need to use the !calladmin feature. As an admin, I want to help eliminate those kinds of players from the server, and provide an overall better experience for those who play on Spectre servers. I also have plenty of hours in the game, I have been playing CSGO since 2012 when it first came out.

Are you in our Steam group ?: Yes

Are you in our Discord server ?: Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? I believe having more active admins that are playing on the servers would really benefit Spectre as a whole. Increasing the amount of staff on Spectre would only prove beneficial to the community as a whole.

Accepted, Welcome to the team! If you pass the moderator stage, you will be promoted to Administrator, hope to see you out there!

closed #3