Hobo CS Server Admin Application (Surf)

Country/Region: USA

Steam Name: hobo (id:imthehobo)

SteamRep Link: here you go

Discord: hobo#5905

Do you have a mic: yes, i talk frequently.

Do you speak English: only

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: quite a lot of nice players and many new players to help become better surfers. on top of that, it seems to be a small, non-toxic community so i’ve slowly been inviting my friends to surf and enjoy it. lastly i’d say that having a lag-free server (for the most part) with little completions give a good sense of accomplishment to anyone as well as me when beating maps.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: i’d say a few months.

Which game mode do you play the most?: surf only.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: yes - CS:GO surf servers; FFG, EO (managed), VG (owned), and Horizon.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: i’ve been admin quite a lot previously and have a lenient yet responsible way of managing players. i wouldn’t need to be babysat and i’m willing to do as needed for the server. to add to that i’m good enough at surfing to not only moderate but be a positive influence on the players by teaching and helping if needed/wanted.

Are you in our Steam Group?: yes

Are you in our Discord Server?: yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: for the surf server i think more moderation would be welcoming to new players as well as give a sense of an established community. as of now, that alone deters people from wanting to stay long when/if there are people playing music or being obnoxious. so yes, i think me being active would be wonderful for the life of the server. not only this but i’m capable of bringing in new players that are willing to find better and more comfortable servers.

+1

Accepted.

closed #4