Ivac's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US/Eastern

Steam Name: ivac

SteamRep Link:http://steamrep.com/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fid%2FSirIvac%2F

Discord: Ivac #0994

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: It has a huge and active community and there is plenty of people I like to talk to and help out.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: 1 and a half months forwarding to 2 months.

Which game mode do you play the most?: Surf Server.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: No, but I’d like to help this community. And learn throughout the process of being a admin/moderator. I do know basic commands and when and when not to use them.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I see a lot of errors and miscommunication in the Surfing server. And I’d like to moderate the server for good terms. Admins are sometimes not on when I am, and there is frequently a trouble maker or some type of disturbance on the server, and I can’t do anything about it, it makes me upset because you can’t serve any justice toward it. I’d like to keep the server positive and on the right track. I usually play around 12pm to 12am period(Afternoon hours) and at least 5-8 hours a day. I do also like to teach new comers and try to make their first experience as good as possible, so that they can continue working toward playing and spending time on the server.

Are you in our [Steam group]?: Yes.

Are you in our [Discord server]?: Yes.

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? More effort and time into the surf server, we could add a lot toward and make the Spectre surf community better all around. It would be fun to work toward something like credits to get cosmetics, maybe even more ranks.

Do you think you would be essential in doing that? To be completely honest, not really, but I talk to enough people on the server that can or know how to. Giving ideas and adding things for the Surf server would be good for the server and great for more opportunities for this server.

+rep
One of the friendliest and best behaved regulars on the surf server

Accepted. I will message you on discord with more information.

closed #4