Jay1king CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US

Steam Name: Jay1king

SteamRep Link : https://steamrep.com/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198879487680%2F

Discord: jay1king#8505

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Because I enjoy playing on the server, the community is very nice and friendly. and i enjoy the way the server is ran, like the ranking system and the server not being so laggy compared to others. Plus the community is very nice and a lot of friendly players and active admins.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: Very recently on my new steam account. Not very sure how many hours I put in on my old account because in the summer of last year someone hacked it, so im not sure. But i’ve been playing a lot lately.

Which game mode do you play the most?: Spectre’s Retakes. and maybe a few surfing, excute servers here and there as well.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? I’ve been admin on several games before and also have ran my own rust and dayZ servers. I know i’ve been admins on servers before especially cs:go mostly 1v1 servers… I’ve recently applied to some here and there but a lot of the owners are inactive because their servers weren’t as popular so I never received any feed back. But i am familiar with the commands and how to communicate with players.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I think i could help by playing on the server and helping out with the community which could mean simply showing someone how to work the website or trying to find out the discord. I could improve the community by removing any toxicity from the server or simply trying to solve out problems. Plus i really enjoy the community and I feel like i good cause a great impact on any ideas that could help the server out. And help around in the community.

Are you in our [Steam group ] Yes

Are you in our [Discord server ] Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Overall just improving the community and sorting out any problems that would come forth in the future. AKA glitches, arguments, toxicity. anything that would affect the community in a negative way. I could be essential in completing this process because i’m very good with communicating with players and analyzing situations. I’m online for 8-10 Hours a day, I’ve recently finished school so I have a lot of free time on my hands. :blush:

My man, no reason to come to one’s application and talk mad trash. It’s not boosting your chances, kinda childish I would say… Saying you never see me in retakes. We might not even play on the same servers. Plus you joined forums 2 days a go, we’re in the same boat no reason to try and ruin me.

I didn’t talk mad trash, And I simply was stating the facts that you didn’t state any positives on how you could help the server or the community, Just how there aren’t enough
“admins” and I on every retake server pretty regularly so I said I never see you around. Joining the forums have nothing to do with anything either. So no we aren’t in the same boat and I didn’t try to so called “ruin” you. It was criticism on your application on how maybe next time include some things that could help the community.

ps. You came here to comment on my post also so would that make you trying to “ruin me”?

all good vibes here man no need to feel the need that im trying to “ruin you” by giving some feedback on your post.

Comments from others do little when considering the potential of someone. Just a heads up.

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #6