Jinxx - Server Admin Application

Make sure to use this template when making an application. Not doing so will result in a bad mark on your application, hurting your chances.

Topic title: [In-game Name] CS Server Admin Application
Country/Region: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Steam Name: Jinxx
SteamRep Link: 76561197990525897 (wasn’t letting me post the link due to new users posting up to 2 links when I only had 1?)
Discord: [please include your full Discord name, i.e. name#0000] jNx-#0995
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Because I love playing retake and sauce is my homie ;]
How long have you been playing Spectre?: Since the birth of the retake servers
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retake
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: DTK back in CSS, played zombies, deathrun and multigames back in the day.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: Being an Australian CS Pro, I think I’d have a very good idea/opinion on whether someone is cheating or not purely based on my experience within the scene.
Are you in our Steam group ?: [If not join!] Yes
Are you in our Discord server ?: [If not join!] Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Adding execute servers, I could offer community feedback and provide information on strategies/spawn points that would set realistic representation of an actual execute server.

Accepted. I will message you on discord with more information.

closed #3