https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197961095881

Discord:
kay7#9264

Do you have a mic:
Yes.

Do you speak English:
Yes.

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?:
Spectre servers have the best server registry over others, in my opinion. There are decent players in the servers as well sometimes which makes it a little more competitive/fun.

How long have you been playing Spectre?:
I've been playing on these servers since they were first out. Are you guys the same owners of the "Eazy.GG" servers that were around until Spectre came about? I noticed that those servers were gone as soon as Spectre came out- could be totally wrong though, just an assumption.

Which game mode do you play the most?:
Retakes & Executes

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?:
Been an admin in numerous communities in 1.6 back in the day (FEW, nF, InS, m3, THREAT, CSD, -DC- just to name a few). Haven't been admin in any CSGO community, though.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?:
I can definitely help with the amount of trolls and cheaters that come in the server. Used to have a homie that I'd hit up to help with that and he'd take care of it, but he sadly doesn't play anymore- thought I'd apply for admin due to that.

Are you in our Steam group?:
Yes.

Are you in our Discord server?:
Yes.

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?:
Taking care of trolls and cheaters would be number one. Besides that, there isn't really much that's wrong with the community. Definitely think I can help out with that.

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team ever.

“I can definitely help with the amount of trolls and cheaters that come in the server.” He may not be a cheater but god is this guy a toxic troll. He’s always talking about how other peoples mom love his “meat”. He’s apart of the problem.

@FrostND
When someone trash talks to me, I talk back. I have never trash talked to someone for no reason or just to troll.

@Ponky
I have a demo of you and your buddy trolling and throwing rounds- shooting me in the head over and over again trying to piss me off lmao. Calm yourself kiddo.

Bro ur so mad bro, hold my meat bro

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #8