Kiker`s CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US/West

Steam Name: MegetSpinner
SteamRep Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198954612613

Discord: [please include your full Discord name, i.e. name#0000] Merguez#0023

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes and french

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: because its one of the best server you can chose if you want to make your skillz grind plus it train you alot before faceit match an esea

How long have you been playing Spectre?: for a while i cant really tell when but i know for a fact that its been kind of a long time

Which game mode do you play the most?: I will say both im actually rank 1 on one of them

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I have been an admin for alot of other game like gmod and gta5 RP

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I think i can be a great element in the staff team because i have alot of experience in this game and i do take alot of decision that help the others first i always think about how the person feel and i have alot of patience

Are you in our [Steam group ]?: Yes

Are you in our Discord server ?: Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?i think more admin should be more active in game or even in discord, sometime it take 15-20 min before an action is made and in 20min a cheater in the servers could get away like many other toxic players

thanks !!

made this topic a personal message #2
made this topic public #3