Longy CS Server Application

Region : Australia

SteamRep : https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198138906964

Discord : LONGY#6786

Do you have a mic?

• Yes

Do you speak English?

• Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?

• Because i enjoy talking to the regular people. The server is really well set up especially with not many cheaters. Its also a very friendly server and people are chilled on it.

How long have you been playing Spectre?

• About 1.5 years

Which gamemode do you play the most?

• Retake

Have you ever been an admin for any other community?

• I have have been a previous admin on spectre for about 3 months but lost it due to reducing admins.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?

• I have previously uploaded evidence of cheaters and banned them when they are ruining the game for others and also stopped any abuse, racism or griefing in the server. I will be active on discord when there are problems also.

Are you in our [Steam group]:

• Yes

Are you in our [Discord server]:

• Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?

• Since i have been playing on spectre servers for the last year ive found that the most irritating thing for players other than cheaters is griefing and spawns. If we could stop griefing by either incentives( e.g. player has to get to certain rank or level before unlocking !ws !knife !gloves) or administrative controls this would be good.
    Spawns being changed every rank wipe would be good but understandable if its a complicated process to do so

Accepted, welcome to the team!

closed #3