Mckenly CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: USA

Steam Name: mckenly

SteamRep Link: righto

Discord: mckenly#7096

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: It’s hard to find non-laggy servers with an active player base. Nice little community with a lot of potential to grow, id say its a great place to surf.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: I was introduced about a month ago, ive been around for a week.

Which game mode do you play the most?: Surf only

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I’ve been an admin for multiple surf communities including FFG, Green Phoenix, Horizon, and I co managed VG servers with a friend.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I’ve been around the CS:GO surf scene for almost 5 years now. I’ve learned a lot about handling issues responsibly and creating a fun environment for everyone. I think my general experience and knowledge of surfing and moderating surf communities could be a big help to Spectre.

Are you in our Steam group ?: Yes

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? In my opinion there are currently not enough staff members, more staff = better experience = more players. I also personally think as an admin I can create an environment that is more fun, welcoming, and instructive to new players.

+1 mckenly has been admin with me on many servers before and knows just about everything there is to know about being a sick nasty mod/admin

+1 mckenly has a special place in my heart.

Pretty new to the server, 7 hours played since he first connected about a week ago. So far no bad experiences but don’t know him well enough to have an established opinion as of yet.

I haven’t seen him on often but when he is on he’s not talking very much

Accepted.

closed #7