NumIock CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: USA (Michigan)
Steam Name: NumIock
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=numiock
Discord: Nick#9810
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I play on Spectre mainly due to the community. In the surf server specifically people are wonderful. There’s a wide range of personalities that never fail to make laugh and motivate me to become a better surfer. Really though the sense of community is what really drives it home.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: 1 month
Which game mode do you play the most?: Surf
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I’ve been an admin in a couple maplestory private servers. Also in my previous jobs, I’ve been in a supervisor role.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I’d be able to help combat the trolls/mic spam/rascim and any other action that may not follow Spectre’s rules. I would also be able to help with discord chats/discussions and give constructive criticism to help improve the server.
Are you in our [Steam group]: Yes
Are you in our [Discord server]: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: I don’t have experience in other Spectre servers so, I can only speak for the surf servers. We frequently get mic spammers or just flat out racist/toxic people. As much as Roboto frequents the servers, he can’t be in two places at once. I’d like to help alleviate some of the burden he carries. I’m sure there’s tons of things the server can improve on but, i’d like to help the community and keep it a close non toxic community.

1 Like