Phreaky's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US West
Steam Name: phreaky
SteamRep Link: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198199656306
Discord: phreaky#5042
Do you have a mic: Yes.
Do you speak English: Yes.
Why do you play on Spectre server over others? Spectre servers have better connection quality, friendly people, and admins that are active.
How long have you been playing Spectre? I have been playing on Spectre retakes and executes servers for at least a year now and I find these servers are much better than others.
Which game mode do you play the most? I play retakes most but sometimes I’ll play executes to switch it up.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where? I have not.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin? Although Spectre provides the best retake and execute community servers, there are still cheaters every once in a while as well as toxic players. While there are many admins who actively do their best to keep a positive community without cheaters, sometimes nobody is there to respond and it would be great to help out if I’m online.
Are you in our Steam group? Yes.
Are you in our Discord server? Yes.
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? I don’t think there is much to improve on Spectre servers other than minor things like spawn glitches and reducing the utilities given to Terrorists on retakes. However, I think I can contribute to
maintaining a positive clean environment for players of all skill levels.

Accepted.

closed #3