Steam Name:
Pinky

SteamRep Link:
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198157226382

Discord:
Ponky#1147

Do you have a mic and speak English?
Yes, I do.

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?
Spectre has by far the most stable servers out the hundreds of servers out there. And the dev team behind spectre implements the best plugins and ranking system I have seen out in the server browser. All around spectre has the most consistent and fun retakes and I love how the spectre team gives constant updates and lets the community know what’s going on behind the scenes

How long have you been playing Spectre?
I’ve been playing spectre for about 7-8 months now But I’ve been playing retakes ever since I was 14.

Which game mode do you play the most?
I play retakes mostly but occasionally I’ll hop into executes if I see a friend playing.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?
I have been an admin on multiple subreddits ranging from clothing and fashion to gaming and technology.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?
While Spectre already has a much better community than other retakes/executes servers in my experience, it’s still not uncommon to see a bit of toxicity (and, very rarely, cheating). It would be nice to help keep the community clean and friendly - especially for new players who might be searching for a regular place to play.

Are you in our Steam group and Discord server?
I am.

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?
I think I can help in keeping the community clean, but other than that there isn’t much that I see needs improvement on Spectre servers. But I do think that we need a top 500 west server so better players can play against each other.

Thanks for reading :bird:
~Pinky

plus rep

+rep Pretty active player

Accepted.

closed #8