PlainW^ CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: WA, Australia

Steam Name:PlainW^

SteamRep Link:https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=310939512&token=3r5bH5Ij

Discord: Tony irwin#1014

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I play spectre servers over the others because I believe that spectre has a good ranking system in retakes and also the community is fun to be in and being in spectre servers is way better than kzg servers and all those servers. These servers are really well done in ranking system and also the skins and knifes system.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: About over 1 year now, I’ve gotten to know the regular players and the ones that are very friendly and nice.

Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?:No but I will make sure that I will not abuse the role in any way shape of form.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I can help as an admin on spectre retakes and other servers because 1 i can take down all the cheaters that are spoiling the game and 2 all the people being toxic and not making the community welcoming to new retake users.

Are you in our [Steam group ]: Yes I definitely am

Are you in our [Discord server ]: Yes I definitely am

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: The thing I believe in Spectre servers, that they have the best thing about it is that it is well put together not very much to improve on. But the only improvement is that there is cheaters and the toxic people. If I become admin then I can eliminate all those cheaters and the toxic people and make sure that new spectre users are welcomed and the server to be fun, also making it a sever with positive vibes.

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now. Resubmit you application with the correct information at a later date.

closed #3