Qcm Admin Application

Topic title: [qcm - Admin Application] CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: Australia/OCE

Steam Name: connor

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198165575205

Discord: [connor#7544]

Do you have a mic: YES

Do you speak English: YES

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Spectre has active admins on the OCE servers, and playing retake is my way to play CS since quitting competitive.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: Since 2016 (3.5 years)

Which game mode do you play the most?: Spectre Retakes

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Moderated District 9

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: From playing in Spectre retake a lot, I notice there is a lot of racism being thrown around in the servers, along with a lot of uncalled for BM. Me being admin can be used for a voice of authority when no other mods/admins are online.

Are you in our [Steam group]?: YES

Are you in our [Discord server]?: YES

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: Spectre could definitely improve on their admin team, since it’s typically very rare to always see admins playing/spectating a server, and the response time for call admin tickets is usually fairly long. I can improve that since I work from home, and am active online most of the time.

Denied. we feel as if you aren’t a great fit for the team right now, you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

closed #3