Steam Name:
riri

SteamRep Link:
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041779515

Discord:
riri#5241

Do you have a mic and speak English?
Yes I do.

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?
Spectre servers are stable, have a fun ranking system that keeps me engaged, and most importantly have a community that sticks around (with friendlier players, too)! It’s a lot of fun to regularly see the same players and compete with them or chill with them for an hour or two, and I’ve made new friends playing here.

How long have you been playing Spectre?
I have been playing on various retakes and executes servers on and off for years but I’ve exclusively played on Spectre for about the last ~4 months!

Which game mode do you play the most?
I play retakes mostly but occasionally I’ll hop into executes if I see a friend playing.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?
I haven’t been an admin for any other online community except for my hometown’s subreddit a few years ago.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?
While Spectre already has a much better community than other retakes/executes servers in my experience, it’s still not uncommon to see a bit of toxicity (and, very rarely, cheating). It would be nice to help keep the community clean and friendly - especially for new players who might be searching for a regular place to play.

Are you in our Steam group and Discord server?
I am.

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?
I think I can help in keeping the community clean, but other than that there isn’t much that I see needs improvement on Spectre servers. Perhaps limiting T nades, and fixing the packet loss I’ve seen lately on the West servers.

Thanks for reading :heart:
~riri

2 Likes

riri is an amazing individual who would make a great addition to anyones friend list :sunny:

User of the month approved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

+rep

If these replies are genuine, then I think you’d be a great admin. +rep

Accepted.

closed #7