Saltyy CS Server Admin Application

Hi, I am Saltyy! I would like to apply for admin on Aus Retakes servers!
Age: 14 (Debatedly more mature then most people on the servers)
Country/Region: Australia, I live in Central Victoria
Steam Name: mOIST Saltyy (Happy to change it, if needed) My Link is: Saltyy’s Profile
SteamRep Link: SteamRep
Discord: Saltyy#7265
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes, I mean do you want me to learn any other languages? Cause I will.
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I love interacting with the community and I have made so many friends. Every now and then some toxic person comes along and is annoying, usually I try my best to ignore them. Also I play on Spectre because it is the best option! I play retakes almost all day and because I find it to be the best, it is my choice!
How long have you been playing Spectre?: If you want exactly when, I can’t tell you, because I don’t know. But I would estimate it to be at least 4-5 Months
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes, because I’m pretty sure the only other mode is surf and I only ever occasionally play surf.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: No, I want to get more experienced in this field!
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: Seeming I am basically online 24/7, I see a lot of bad stuff happening. From Throwers to really toxic racists, I would be able to stop them. I would ask them to stop, just like I do now, but I feel and know admins have more authority. I also have some great ideas for the retake servers and I would be happy to help improve the community/ servers.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes, I even use it as my clan tag, sometimes.
Are you in our Discord Server?: Yes, I have been for quite a while and it is a pity not much activity is seen.
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: 100% I would say that even if it is the best network, it still has aspects to change and improve on. Like I said earlier, I have so many ideas to help!

Thanks for reading this! I hope that even if you don’t choose me, you choose someone to help the community!

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

1 Like
closed #3