Skye CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US East
Steam Name: Skye
SteamRep Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325575783/
Discord: Skye#7623
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I have trusted Spectre servers for about 2 years now. They are always full of people and most of them aren’t terrible. I know that I will always be able to play on Spectre servers and either have a good time or at least warmup.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: A little over 2 years now.
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Not on any CS:GO servers, only Arma or Gmod.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I play Spectre servers quite often usually and notice that there are never any admins on, especially not when there needs to be. Since I am active and have a bit of experience being staff on different games servers I should try to help out in any way I can.
Are you in our [Steam group ]?: [If not join!] Yes
Are you in our [Discord server ]?: [If not join!] Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? As I mentioned previously, I think staff activity could be improved. And not just having staff available to deal with situations, but also to just play on the servers in general in order to keep the population of the servers happy.

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #3