Tekniik CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: US West

Steam Name: denis

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197961778904

Discord: tekniik#9622

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I love how active the community is. Even if I want to get on and play at 4 am or 4 pm there is always at least one server active. The servers also feel very smooth and never crash. I can always depend on spectre to be there when I want to play. I also love the ranking system that spectre has. I’m a very competitive person and I love having something to grind for. I’ve finished top five for almost every month that I have played.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: On and off I have been playing on spectre for roughly a year, but for the past six months I have only been playing on spectre.

Which game mode do you play the most?: The main one I love and play is retakes but I also play executes quite often.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I was an admin on Vanilla retakes for about 9 months before they shut down.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I play on spectre pretty much every day for multiple hours and I think I can definitely help to keep the community clean and free of cheaters. I play mostly late nights when other admins are not on so I can keep the peace when there isn’t anyone else to do so. I have already recorded and reported cheaters to admins multiple times and I think as an admin myself I can help and make the process even faster as I can just do it myself and not have to wait for an admins response. I have been playing CSGO since launch and I have a lot of experience with cheaters and can spot them even if they’re trying their best to hide it.

Are you in our Steam group: Yes
Are you in our Discord: Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Honestly there isn’t much that can be improved, spectre is definitely the best retakes server out there right now. One thing I can think of that annoys me is spawns on certain maps are very in the favor of T’s and as a CT it makes it harder to retake. But I know you guys are updating them and testing spawn points already to try to make them better. Other than that only other thing I can think of is having more active admins on to keep the servers clean and have a friendly environment so everyone can enjoy themselves while playing and I can definitely help with that since I play on spectre a lot.

Thanks for considering me
-denis

2 Likes

good guy. +rep

1 Like

+rep actually a fun n cool guy :heart_eyes::clown_face:

2 Likes

+rep dude guy

+rep joining the bandwagon :smiley: jk active af and chill

1 Like

+rep

1 Like

+rep. actually provides video evidence of cheaters

1 Like

+rep

1 Like

Accepted. please wait for us to contact you on discord.
Welcome to the Spectre Team.

closed #10