TheDerf779 CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: california
Steam Name: TheDerf779
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198128252939
Discord: TheDerf779 #1418
Do you have a mic: yes
Do you speak English: yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: You guys got a great community and best retake servers, ranking and good ping.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: Since you guys released Spectre west coast servers
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Back in my minecraft days lol, but ive set up all kinds of servers for games like ark, tf2, gmod, minecraft and 7 days to die, all kinds of games so i have experience with commands.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I am on the servers almost everyday for multiple hours, I’ve noticed that people seem to recognize me a lot and so do the staff and everyone always recommends me to apply for staff, even the admins.
Are you in our steam group?: No i am not and will join.
Are you in our [Discord server ]?: No I was unaware of a discord, but I will also join
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? More admins to get rid of toxic players and hackers, and that’s why I am applying plus a few of the staff asked me to apply before and I have just been putting it off, until now because over the last week it has been getting ridiculous with how many new trolls, hackers and kids been throwing out the N word and i hate not being able to do anything about it because they sometimes really ruin the whole vibe of the lobby when we are all sweating and then there’s that one kid bhopping around on the opposite site etc etc…

Very active and overall positive person.
+rep

1 Like

ayyy ocky thanks bud

One day and already 64 views, that’s nice.

1 Like

Accepted.

closed #6