Topic title: God/KennyS's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: Canada Ontario
Steam Name: God/KennyS
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198855578087
Discord: BreX #9955
Do you have a mic: No, my motherboard is having issues and it does not work, however if a discord call is needed for a meeting etc. I can use my phone as a microphone on discord.
Do you speak English: Yes.
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: Because this is one retake server where i have a real feeling of community, where i can comfortably come on and enjoy playing with everyone. The players are always nice to each other and i have a lot of fun playing on them.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: As long as I made this account and prior on my brother’s account.
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retake, sometimes i go on execute when there’s people.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes, I was admin for a small minecraft server that has been long shut down, i am also moderator for many discord servers and i was also admin for a surf server that has been long shut down.
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I can bring my leadership skills, in school and life in general I have always been the guy who will answer everyone’s questions, who will help as much as i could to make sure everyone is having a good time. I am never toxic and I know the rules very well to not offend them.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?

I believe the servers are on a very good place, however the execute servers could have some work where at the beginning of the round, the server throws grenades for the T side and the players can still throw their own, it makes it so that beginning of every round there seem to be 7+ grenades being thrown and it’s always annoying to play against, that is however mostly the server coders so I don’t think i can help with it. There is also a problem with active admins, I rarely see many admins online at once. I can fix this because i play almost every day, and i can keep the servers moderated.