Tux3do's CS Server Admin Application

Country/Region: New Zealand :new_zealand:

Name: Tux3do / Eden

SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198884517102

Discord: Tux3do#2114

Do you have a mic: Yes :white_check_mark:

Do you speak English: Yes :white_check_mark:

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: While there are a small amount of admins in the Oceanic region the servers are well maintained and fun to play on. I love joining to warm up on it as there are a ton of amazing players that challenge my skill.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: About 2 months now, which I know that is a short amount of time but I love the server and have only been playing after being referred by another admin (Keeley M.) who also encouraged me to apply as an admin.

Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes - I love the game mode, the retakes plugins and the ranking system. It is a challenge between Keeley and I who is above the other but it is a great perspective to see how you are against the rest of the server.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Well this may sound kind of stupid, I was a minecraft admin a few years ago. Yes, I was young but it taught me how to deal with people and to give people chances and give them respect. I was also admin/staff on GTA Servers in the past ( Where I met Keeley ) but have stopped playing GTA and started CS:GO more.

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I am serious, respectful, empathetic but most importantly justifiable. If someone is being stupid within the server I always make sure to follow the rules and enforce them correctly. I try to help new people within the server even though I may not be the best but I always try to understand things from someone elses shoes and consider that when coming to a decision.

Are you in our Steam Group? - Just Joined It :slight_smile:

Are you in our Discord Server? - Yes I am.

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Nothing at the moment, prime only servers was my only concern after CS:GO becoming a free to play game. It is not a big issue but I have seen common situations with the ranking system where people (real situation ahead) getting 0-1 kill a round are say going to rank 150 while a rank 130 getting 3 kills a round is going backwards. While the ranks aren’t important they are a fun bragging right especially between friends and this sometimes can ruin it.

Thank you for reading my application. -Eden :heart:

Denied. We feel as if you aren’t a great fit for our staff team right now.

closed #3