Typical's CS Server Admin Application(Surf)

Country/Region: USA
Steam Name: TheAverageTypicalGamer
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198842040935
Discord: ExoGamingFTW#8757
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: It’s not as toxic and cancer and most of everyone I talk too is not mic spamming or being a troll.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: almost a week now, i just discovered this server but I have previously surfed on Sneak’s and mostly on Horizon. Spectre is growing and I love to see that.

Which game mode do you play the most?: Surf

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I have not, but learning something and doing it is something I love too do with a passion :smiley:

How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?: I can help others learn the aspects of surfing and take the toxicity out of the server where it is here. I also I am quite a bit unless that is if im working which I do have a full time job, I’ll mostly be on during the nights unless I am off which I do get 3 days off normally in a 2 week period. I also have noticed there is not really ever an admin on which is dangerous for a surf community(we all know how toxic cs is.) I do highly believe I can help this server grow and continue to get bigger and better.

Are you in our Steam group ?: Yes Sir!

Are you in our Discord server ?: I am

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Spectre has some growth to do, every server does. Adding more maps, different tiers, more modes, changing ranks, fixing the timer, and so much more. I do have a lot of ideas that I would love to share and some things that could help the server a lot.

PS: mainly looking to be a zoner with previous experience.

-rep really toxic in the server always talking down on the server seems like hes never positive unless if its about him bragging about his half sideways surfing

Accepted.

1 Like
closed #4