[Welcome to the Space Jam (Hallos 21)] CS Server Admin Application

Topic title: [Welcome to the Space Jam (Hallos 21)] CS Server Admin Application
Country/Region:US
Steam Name:Welcome to the Space Jam (Hallos21)
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198331066012
Discord: [Hallos21#3574]
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I truly still enjoy playing on the retake servers, however enjoyed it more when there was a larger choice of weaponry within the servers about a month ago.
How long have you been playing Spectre?: 2 years
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes and Executes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Modz 10 mans, Face-it Hub of 600 members
How do you think you could help Spectre as an admin?:

I have been an officer for a fairly large hub with frequent players, this has given administrative experience with relations to making justified and well thought out decisions with player promotions, bans, and overall a strong presence in a community of players. I play spectre fairly often for fun, and wish to be in a larger role.

Are you in our [Steam group ]?: yes
Are you in our [Discord server ]?: yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?

Spectre has a more competitive side in their retakes, and I would, and be willing to pay for servers in the three US regions monthly for a “fun” server. This would essentially allow the use of any weapon from the game, including Negevs. Valve has been trying to broaden what people use and we can promote that with these servers. These would also give Spectre a stronger name in acceptance of newer and innovative play styles.

A stronger partnership may be forged with my strong connection to Modz’s 10 mans servers, which has built a reputation for itself as a hub where we really do not care who joins, as long we are able to foster their growth as a player.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like